|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||27/05/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Reporting into the Lead Product Owner, you will lead a scrum team for the Three mobile app, working closely with Product Manager understanding business needs, translating them to roadmap, prioritising the team backlog, creating user stories to ensure through the Scrum team the business needs are delivered upon, and ensure that we realise the benefits that we intend to deliver.
- Lead a digital scrum team to deliver high value outcomes.
- Expert in agile rituals and other practices such as writing user stories.
- Collaborate effectively to get the best possible output from the scrum team.
- Communicate the team’s successes and learnings effectively.
- Reduce noise going into the development team through excellent stakeholder management.
- Innovate to make Three’s digital journeys into amazing customer experiences that deliver brilliant business outcomes.
- Manage the scrum team roadmap & delivery of key projects.
- Work with key stakeholders to scope requirements for website enhancements.
- Oversee management of the product backlog, ensuring the development team’s project to do list has a vision for delivering over the financial year.
- Prioritise needs, balancing scope, budget and time, weighing priorities according to the needs of stakeholders.
- Deliver required outcomes by managing day-to-day relationships with contract service providers and working within an established contract management plan.
- Ideally 5 years mobile app experience.
- Experience of owning agile rituals i.e. writing user stories.
- Experience of working in a digital function.
- Ideally previous experience of working as a digital product owner.
- Experience of creating and owning a roadmap of activity to achieve a KPI.
- Experience in building strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience of interpreting data to reach conclusions.
- Experience of working with Adobe Product Suite (Analytics, AEM & Target specifically) is preferable.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.