|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our Technology and Operations team are leading the changes to our network.
We're a diverse bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only delivers change but market leading solutions to our network and technology.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in? .
This is a broad role where you will be expected to lead the full solution lifecycle from initial customer requirement analysis through solution design, implementation to customer acceptance and early life support.
You will have strong business analysis and solution design experience in equal measures to succeed in this role hence you should have 10+ years in business solutions analysis and delivery.
This is not a role for people just looking to capture requirements, document and pass them on for design.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Capturing business requirements from stakeholders.
- Fact-finding through discovery sessions with the customer and stakeholder interviews.
- Document current and future state processes and design.
- Lead the implementation team and ensure the customer(s) are well informed, know what they are getting and are getting business value.
You must have strong customer facing skills and can also understand and articulate technical concepts to in-house and outsourced teams.
You will create high level process & service designs and use your armoury of techniques and methodologies to communicate these to the technical and operational teams and suppliers.
You will ensure that business requirements are translated into workable technical requirements that a supplier can price and develop a solution from.
• Capturing business requirements across different business functions.
• Capturing system requirements (e.g. web portals, OSS and BSS systems, definition of requirements for interfaces between systems).
• Proven experience with designing and implementing enterprise business solutions i.e. your knowledge should span various business domains such as finance, supply chain, IT and HR.
• Excellent at articulating and documenting current/future state systems and processes.
• Excellent at running workshops and leading them to tangible outcomes.
• Business Process Management (BPM).
• Service management / KPI / SLA / Benefit realisation.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience in public sector project engagement and delivery, particularly rail and telecommunications.
• ITIL / eTOM / TAM experience.
Characteristics & management skills:
• You must have the courage to challenge and influence customer requirements.
• You must be able to drive workshops to get to the desired outcomes.
• You must be able to analyse the impact of doing/not doing something and present recommendations and solutions.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.