|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week.||21/01/2020|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our Customer team is at the heart of it all.
We're a diverse bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
Three Live is our interactive online broadcast service which offers our online customers the unique opportunity to watch live broadcasts about our products and services, allowing them to ask live questions in order to customise the broadcast helping them to make confident purchases through Three.co.uk.
Three Live has been in existence for over 1 year now and has matured into a vital, permanent channel as part of our Omnichannel interactions strategy and has become a central part of major product and prop launches since it started back in 2018, including 5G, iPhone & Samsung premium launches and PAYG to name just a few. Today, we remain the only UK telco offering this innovative service.
We currently broadcast 7 days per week from our Glasgow studio, where our team of presenters bring the products and services to life for our customers. We have some exciting and ambitious plans for the development of the channel and need an exceptional Delivery Manager to lead our team of presenters alongside creating and delivering the future plans for Three Live.
So how do you bring this to life?
You will be leading the end-to-end planning and delivery for Three Live which will include being accountable for the commercial and experience KBIs of the channel. You will therefore be required to work across marketing, Brand, Consumer, Online & CC and Digital functions to ensure that the Three Live delivers against the trading and brand priorities while achieving the commercial, profitability and experience goals.
What would I be doing?
• lead, coach and develop the team of presenters in order to create and deliver high-quality, engaging broadcasts that are relevant to our business priorities.
• Develop the short, medium and long-term plans for Three Live, keeping a live roadmap of activities updated with clear alignment to business priorities. This includes ensuring that Three Live is part of the GTM plans for all device and proposition launches.
• Drive additional revenue through monetising Three Live in collaboration with our media, hardware and partnership teams.
• Continuously reviewing existing broadcast content and creating new, innovative, relevant content aligned to business priorities and customer insight
• Working with our external software partners / vendors to ensure seamless technical performance and influence innovation to improve the Three Live experience.
• Own the budget for Three Live, ensuring that spend is controlled and ROI justified
• Take ownership of the commercial and experiential KBIs, using data to identify trends and take action as a result.
• Build strong stakeholder relationships across the business and regularly update them on performance and activity.
• Accountable for feeding in technical resource requirements to the Online & Digital Scrum teams (through MCBs) to ensure the required development is allocated
• Experienced in delivering complex projects within tight timelines
• Experience of leading a team
• Experience of working in a customer-facing / broadcasting environment
• Experience of resource planning and scheduling
• Experience of working in a role requiring strong commercial acumen
• Experience of budget ownership
• Experience of working with external partners
• Experience of analysing data to reach conclusions
• Experience of project management/project delivery
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.