|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||29/04/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
To grow Three UK’s core margin for the area of accountability year on year by leveraging all our commercial assets, delivering both commercial and experiential outcomes for Contract Mobile Broadband (Contract & PAYG), providing feedback to New Products and Sales to support shaping current and future strategy.
- Margin & P&L for Contract Mobile Broadband and PAYG Mobile Broadband.
- Creation of Quarterly and 12month rolling Mobile Broadband Trading Plans.
- Props Briefs & Customer Outcomes.
- Own the budget and re-forecasting process for area of accountability.
- Subject matter expert in Broadband Trading performance, deep understanding of the drivers from competition, customer behaviour and route to market.
- Make recommendations to the Senior Trading Manager and Head of Connected Services to ensure the business continues to grow, generating revenue, customer, and profit growth.
- Proven experience within a similar commercial position.
- Experience of working in fast paced, dynamic and challenging environments.
- Experience of creating trading plans to support margin and customer growth.
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, negotiation, influencing, and communication skills are essential with evidence of a proactive approach and creditable outcomes.
- Ability to demonstrate a drive for results within a pressurised environment to strict timelines.
- Appreciation of the customer, their needs and how to meet them.
- Strong Commercial Acumen.
- Self-sufficient and able to galvanise others behind the team’s vision and direction.
- Excellent decision making and prioritisation capabilities.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.